Thursday, November 16, 2006

Another Mistake

I did not get to knit yesterday. A coworker has a disabled vehicle and I have been giving him rides to work. He asked that I drive him to the bank yesterday and lunch was on him. I coundn't turn down a free lunch!!! Therefore, I did not get to knit on my lunch break. When I got home, forget it. Hunter helped me make the teriyaki sauce for our chicken teriyaki dinner last night and spilled some of the ingredients all over the floor. Therefore, I was mopping floors last night along with dinner, laundry, bathing the boys, the usual routine. I even cut the veggies last night for today's crockpot stew dinner. Don't you just love it when you get home and dinner is already made!!! Maybe I will have time to thumb through some knitting magazines while I nurse and hold little Hayden tonight.

I did get to knit during lunch, today!! It felt so good! I was so happy to just knit that I completely disregarded my pattern instructions and missed an increase. I also lost a stitch somewhere. I guess I will be frogging tomorrow. I know, I know, it is all part of the learning process. When will I ever finish Hayden's little fuzzy pants?!

I got the pattern from Berroco's website. The pattern for the outfit is
Granny Smith and is so cute. I love the fuzzy pants!!! I am using Patons, Be Mine yarn.

No comments: