Monday, November 20, 2006

Good Weekend

I had a good weekend. Saturday evening, I put the boys to bed and dh and I stayed up watching something like the best songs of the 80's on VH1. I know, cheesy, but it brought back memories and there were some cool songs. Instead of picking up toys and doing whatever chores I could, I decidied that I was going to relax while watching the program and knit some more rows of Hayden's pants. Yes!! I love evenings where I get to knit and they don't happen very often.

We took the boys to Sears to have their pictures taken on Sunday. Hunter was acting grouchy that morning and I expected that we would only get pics taken of Hayden. In addition, the last time I took Hunter to have his pic taken, he wouldn't have it. However, Hunter was awesome this time. He was like a little model. I was so entirely happy. As a bonus, I watched with pride while Hunter shared his book with a little girl in the waiting room. Afterwards, we took Hunter to a play area in the mall and I was able to knit a few rows.

Yeah, it was a good weekend.

No comments: