Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last Day of November

Okay, so today is the last day of November and I still have not finished Hayden's pants. I started it in September. I probably would have finished or came close had I not used the wrong shade of yarn on one of the legs. Oops!!!

I wish I had more time to knit. I did get to knit for about 20 mins on my lunchbreak and it felt soooo good!!! The boys come before my leisure time at home. Working full time takes me away from my boys long enough. When I get home it is all about dinner, nursing, baths, play time, whatever chores I could fit in and bed. A busy mom, I am and it is worth every second. I know that there will be time to knit in the future and I am thoroughly enjoying the present with these little guys. I know a day will come when my babies won't be little anymore so I am cherishing this time.

Hayden had a stuffy nose last night and woke up crying several times. He has never had a night where he cried like that before. Poor little guy. Tonight, I will get the humidifier going.

No comments: