Thursday, May 3, 2007

Garbage Day!

Today is what Gary, a coworker calls 'garbage day'. Today is the day we empty our garbages at work. It is the day before what he calls 'happy Friday'. I love happy Friday, don't you!?

I haven't made much progress on the socks I am knitting. Yesterday, I was able to knit for about 20 mins on my lunch break. However, Monday and Tuesday I ran to the store on my lunch and did not have any time to knit (don't you hate it when you are unorganized and have to return to the store to get things you failed to put on your original list?).

Things were pretty tough last night. Hunter isn't feeling well and he has been VERY, VERY NEEDY. He just wanted me to hold him. He woke up from a nap while I was doing the dinner dishes. I needed to finish. I can't stand dinner dishes in the sink all night. I don't want to attract mice or flies. He cried and that made Hayden cry. My husband was outside. I just scooped both boys up and held them. Hunter did not want me to do anything all night but hold him. Hayden wanted me to hold him too. This happens to me a lot but is really excessive when Hunter is sick. I get pinned to the couch by the boys.

Hunter is in daycare today. I wish that today was Saturday so I could take care of Hunter.

It is so very tough to work full-time, do chores, and take care of two little ones. I stress out on finishing my chores and find that I don't have time for other things like organizing the house. Oh there is so much to do. Often times, I wish I was a housewife. Then, maybe I could get things done. A nice thought but we can't afford it.

No comments: