Thursday, May 10, 2007

No Knitting Today

I did not get to knit today, on my lunchbreak. I had to run to the store again (boy, this is getting to be an every other day thing). I was hoping to spend a couple of hours or so kitting because the owners are out today, taking some course somewhere. However, one's son is here and I am not sure how he will be with my knitting. It is the son who surfs the net most of the day (more than anyone else and gets paid more than anyone else to do so). I guess I will do what everyone else does when they finish their work, surf the net and try to look busy.

The boys are feeling better. Hunter is a little less grumpy. I am soooo glad for that!!!

Little Hayden will pull himself up and when he does not want to stand anymore he complains because he just hasn't figured out how to sit down gently.


"I am stuck standing here!"

No comments: