Friday, July 20, 2007

Keys

Today we get the keys to our home!! I am so excited!! I wanted to go with my husband to get the keys but I did not even bother to ask my boss. Today he took me in his office and spoke to me about my 'situation'. Our childcare lady took a week off in May, July 4-6th, and yesterday and today off. In addition, the other week Hayden was running a high fever. My husband and I split the days home with the kids. Anyway, my boss has a problem with it. I understand that an employee should have good attendance. I told my boss that my husband takes just as many days off as I do and that it is not easy for us. He went on to state that at least my husband's job has that flexibility. I told him that it is just that his boss has little ones and that he understands and is 'totally cool with it'. My boss said that it makes it difficult to run a business. What a joke. My husband makes almost twice as much as I do and has the responsibilities to match. Here, my workload is small. He knows that. This is why my predasessor quit. She had kids too. What a jerk!!! It is so frustrating!!

I am now on the heel of my second sock!! Maybe the boys will go to bed early and I can stay up and knit. Yeah right!!

No comments: