Monday, July 16, 2007

What? You Completed A Sock Saturday?

Yes. It is true. I have completed a sock!! We watched a movies on Friday night and Saturday night. When Hayden fell asleep, I stayed up a bit and knit. I have completed one sock and cast on the other (I will post pics later). It took me about a month to complete one sock. Let's see how I do with the other. I spent about a half hour of my lunch break working on the second sock.

My Mom babysat the boys while I packed this weekend. I packed up the family room and most of the spare bedroom. In addition, I went through the boys' toys, threw some away, gave some away and cleaned, packed and organized the rest.

We are waiting for the bank to finish their stuff and for the other realtor to take care of some paperwork. It is not looking like we will get the keys by midweek, maybe at the end of the week. I hope at least by Friday because I want to scrub down the house (it is not dirty but, I need to clean the surfaces with antibacterial stuff because that's how I am) then move stuff in this weekend.

No comments: