Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lining Shelves

My Mom watched the boys on Saturday and Sunday while I scrubbed down the house (not that it was dirty, just because that's what I need to do), sprayed antibacterial stuff around and lined the shelves and drawers. I never want to move again. Anyone who has lined shelves knows how much it STINKS!! The self adhiring stuff wrinkles and sticks to itself. Then you have to pull it apart and straighten it while another side/end folds and sticks to itself. Ugh!! It was comical. I just can't believe how long it took me to line the shelves and drawers of the house! It took WAY longer than I expected. I also loaded and unloaded my SUV and hung some clothes. I just worked away for hours, without taking much by way of breaks. It is very rare that I have time to do stuff without the boys and needed to make EVERY minute count. I was actually sore on Monday for I am not used to doing so much physical work (I need to get back to exercising). My husband has pretty much taken the whole week off to move. He is finishing the dog run today and has moved almost everything from the garage to the new home.

As for my job. I am now looking for another. I need something more challenging and more lucritive. I am not using my degree at this job and need to get back on the career path.

I am still on the heel of my second sock. I have been so busy lately.

No comments: