Friday, July 13, 2007

So Busy

I haven't been here for a while. We switched payroll companies and in addition to my regular work, I had to do some coding, testing, and today I will do some reconciling so I have been pretty busy here, at work. Plus, I am doing some catch up work because I had 2 days off last week. Furthermore, I had to get quotes for homeowners insurance and choose one before our signing yesterday. Yes. We signed the paperwork yesterday. I am so excited. Provided the seller has their paperwork in order, we were told that we could take posession early next week!! Yay!! I can't wait! My husband can't either.

You know, everything happened so fast. Around May, our landlord put a 'for sale' sign on the home we rent. It was just last month that we started seriously looking for a house to purchase, and now, we have found one and signed the final loan paperwork.

My sock progress has been suffering. I still have not completed one sock and it is a sock I started just before the Summer of Socks. I want to participate more. I also would like to be able to read more of the blogs. It is just so cool to see other's projects, ideas, yarn, etc.

Here is my latest pic of my sock:

No comments: