Monday, July 2, 2007

Yarn

I had a good weekend. I woke up early on Saturday and hand painted some yarn. The boys woke up and played so I was actually able to finish what I was doing. I only did about 6 skeins. I will post some pics of them after they dry completely.

You know, after I dye some wool, it takes a lot of willpower to keep from abandoning my current project and using the newly dyed yarn to start another pair of socks. However, I am the type to stick to a project until it is complete for if I don't, I am afraid that I will have many, many UFO's sitting around just waiting for completion.

Saturday afternoon my mom and I went and had some pictures of the boys taken. Boy, Hunter loves to get his picture taken. He likes to pose too. It is so cute.

Friday night Rob and I watched one of the Lord of the Rings movies and I worked on my socks while Hayden slept on my lap. I must have held my arms in an awkward way because they started to get sore and have been that way since. I had better be careful.

Here are a couple pictures of some self striping yarn I dyed up a couple of weeks ago and posted on my Etsy store today.



No comments: