Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Cicular Knitting

I was able to knit for about 20 mins today, on my lunchbreak. I am so enjoying knitting on circulars. Knitting continental style on circulars is cool!!! I am learning to knit fast (at least fast as compared to how I was knitting). I love it!! I need to post a picture of my WIP.

The bank lets me skip a car payment every December (they just tack it onto the end) so I ordered two books a couple of days ago. They arrived early. I received Knitting on the Edge: Ribs, Ruffles, Lace, Fringes, Floral, Points & Picots: The Essential Collection of 350 Decorative Borders and Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns. I was able to look through the books while nursing Hayden at various times last night. At least while nursing, I have to sit there so I get to look through books and magazines. Sometimes it bothers Hayden. But mostly, I get to do it.

No comments: