Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lord of the Rings

I cleaned house on Saturday, as usual. Then Hunter and I wrapped gifts (actually he helped tape and wherever he could) while Hayden bounced around in his jumper. It was fun. Hunter loved it. He tries to be so helpful. In the evenings, he pushes a chair over to the counter in the kitchen and helps me make dinner. He also enjoys making his Daddy's sandwich for lunch the next day. He is so sweet. Hayden is making more noises. He tries to talk. I love being a Mom.

We haven't gotten gifts for the children yet. We had been waiting for Chrismas bonuses from our employers. I am almost finished with shopping for everyone else on my list. I guess I had better make a stop on the way home tonight so I could cross more names off of my list.

I did not knit any Chrismas gifts this year. With the boys, I hadn't had time.

I didn't get much knitting done this weekend. I have become obsessed with watching the Lord of the Rings triology. It was so interesting that I couldn't knit and watch at the same time. I saw the part of third one on TV and wanted more. Odd. My husband has all of the movies and I have watched bits and pieces of the first two a few times. I just never was too interested. Now, I want to watch all of them. I watched most of the first one while the boys were napping. There is a part where I could swear one character told another that he was smoking too much of the Hobbit's weed. I couldn't believe it. I mentioned it to my husband the other night and he doesn't believe me. Now, I must find that part and play it for him.

No comments: