Saturday, December 23, 2006

We Have Bind-off!!!

I can't believe it. On Thursday at lunch, I started to bind-off Hayden's pants. I am so excited! I have been pretty busy as I am sure everyone has because of Christmas. Thursday evening was our Christmas party. It was at an Italian restaurant. The owner is very Italian. I am Italian. Another Salesperson is not Italian but he goes to the Colombo Club. Dh and I had prime rib. The restaurant only gave us a few choices for the dinner which is a shame because their pasta dishes are awesome. However, their hors d’ oeuvres were delicious. They included breaded zucchini, baked raviolis and calamari. Oooh!! I love that place. The restaurant has a bar and whenever he went to smoke these older barfly ladies followed him and talked ‘amongst themselves’ about sexual things then looked at my husband and giggled. I think they were hoping he was interested. It was funny but not. He made fun of them when he described them to me. I felt sorry for them.

Dh and I did our Christmas shopping for the boys yesterday afternoon. Now we have to figure out how we can get the time to wrap the gifts without the boys interrupting. I wonder what their Grandma is doing? Maybe we will stay up late and wrap. However, last night we laid down with the boys and tried to get them to sleep so we could get up and watch a Lord of the Rings but that didn’t work. We fell asleep.

Time to go. The boys want my attention.

No comments: