Monday, February 12, 2007

Grouchy

I am so grouchy today. I am tired and feel so lazy. I have a lot of work to do today. However, I have a headache and just want to take a nap. At least my workday is almost over. I only have one hour and 17 mins to go!!

The weekend was good. The sun came out Sunday and Hunter played outside with the neighbor kids. Rob took Hayden outside for a few hours. The little guy likes to go outside, look at everything and watch the kids play. Sometimes, when Rob is heading for the front door, you can tell by Hayden's body language that he wants to go too. He has even cried before when Rob tried to go out. He sure is learning to communicate.

I made chocolate chip cookies and they turned out awesome. I usually burn one batch because I am busy with the boys but not this weekend! I made some brownies. The edges of the brownies were overcooked and the center of the pan was undercooked. How does my Aunt Sue do it? Her brownies are always perfect. I am going to have to get some tips. Anyway, I decided not to give Hunter's little friends baggies of baked goodies. I went to the store today and purchased a bag of kisses and a bag little Nestle crunch hearts. I think I will put a couple of each into a baggie for each of Hunter's little friends.

I made some body butter. It turned out lovely. It looks like wax. I use the top of my fingernail to get some out of the container. As soon as I rub my hands together it liquifies. It feels good and does not burn like some lotions have been doing to my awfully dry hands. I am concerned about the smell. I added some lavendar flower oil and it doesn't smell like I had hoped. I don't know if I added too much scent or if the scent just isn't what I expected.

I am now on the heel of Hunter's second sock. Yay!

No comments: