Friday, February 9, 2007

Will My Workday Ever End?

Ugh! It is slow for me today. I have things I can do but they are minor. I could program phone numbers into the fax machine but I don't feel like doing that either. So, here I sit waiting for 4:30 to roll around. My eyelids are getting heavy. I hate days like this where it just drags on and on....

We went to bed at 8 last night but of course, Hunter did not want to and was doing his nightly antics until after 9. I was thinking back to about a year ago. Until the last 10 months, at around 8-9 pm, he would tell ME that it was time for bed. I guess this will pass. I don't know. Sometimes he gets Hayden excited. It is funny because Hayden lays there with his arms and legs wiggling around and makes noises. Then I have to wait for both of them to calm down so I can sleep. It's okay though. Don't say it. I know. Everyone tells me that it is going to be tough to get them to sleep in their own beds when it is time. But I am just as attached to them as they are to me. Rob is pretty attached too.

Rob has really been good to us lately. He BBQ'd the other night. I put out a roast on Tuesday and was going to make it. When we got home, he had already cut the potatoes and carrots and was ready to put it in the oven. He finished making dinner. He said that he is going to BBQ tonight, but the weather is bad. I think I will just broil the steaks. Hunter is so particular. However, he likes steak and he likes to dip it in A1 Sauce.

Hayden napped for about 1/2 hour last night and Hunter went with his father to the store. Hence, I mopped the floors and folded clothes. I love getting chores done during the week so my weekends feel less stressful.

My ingredients for body butter arrived during the week. I think that Hunter and I will make the body butter (Hayden will supervise). I would like to give some to Linda (the daycare lady) from the boys, for Valentine's day. I got Hunter some Scooby-Doo valentines to pass out and I am debating on making cookies and stuff to bag up and give as gifts to his little friends. That reminds me, I need to get a list of the kids' names in daycare. I wish that Hayden was old enough to participate like Hunter does. Then it will be even more fun.

By the way, I forgot to mention yesterday, Hayden does say mamamamama and dadadadada. How cute!

No comments: