Monday, April 23, 2007

Another Monday

It is another Monday. I had a good weekend. I went to a family reunion for my father's side of the family. It was my Italian side of the family. They are such nice people. Although, I am a geek and find socializing awkward, I had fun talking to people (with the little talking I did). It was so nice to see them.

I spent Sunday finishing up my chores, playing with the boys and holding Hayden as he tried to sleep (he likes to be held while he falls asleep. I guess if someone would hold me, I would have them do it too!). I was even able to knit a few rows.

I finished my latest project today at lunch. I will block it and post pics soon.

Pictures from the weekend before last at Hunter's birthday party.

Here is Hayden and his cousin.

"We are standing! Soon we will walk around and get into everything!"

The birthday boy.

No comments: