Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sick

We went to visit my paternal Grandmother on Saturday. On the way, we stopped at a yarn store. I wanted to use up the rest of my gift certificate. The owner was nice and so was one of her workers. But then, there it was, the mean hag who follows us around whenever we go to that place. She stays nearby, ready to pounce on Hunter. He even got blamed this time for unraveling a ball of yarn. He may have been touching it but it was unraveled before, that is what attracted him to the ball. I really wanted to say something to her like 'you really don't like kids, do you' or 'are you going to follow us around every time we come here'. I almost said to Hunter, 'I need to spend this gift certificate so I don't have to come here anymore because of that mean lady' but I bit my tongue. Oh, I was tempted. I did, however, tell Hunter that he needed to not touch anything because that lady will say something to him. I of course, said it so she can hear me.

Little Hayden had a bit of a runny nose on Saturday. In the afternoon and evening he threw up. Poor little guy. He was sick. He was fussy Sunday and screamed a lot (his way of saying 'I really need something'). I stayed home with them yesterday because Hayden was still fussy. That afternoon, my nasal area plugged, my throat became sore, the roof of my mouth and my teeth hurt, and I had the worst headache. I am so glad that Rob made dinner for us (BBQ ribs).

I couldn't sleep last night. My whole head hurt so much. I took cold medicine (Dr. approved), used saline solution in my nose, and had the humidifier going full blast. Nothing worked. So around 11 pm, I decided to take some pain medicine so I could sleep. It worked. I called in today because I am back where I was last night, with the same symptoms. I am in constant pain. I am debating on whether to take the boys to Linda's or not. I think I should so I could get some rest.


"I getting ready for the Easter egg hunt"


"I, messy face, want my picture taken too!"

No comments: