Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hairy Ankles

This morning, while I was changing in the closet as not to wake the boys (yes. I know. We will pay later for letting the boys sleep with us now. But they are such cuddly bears and we love to cuddle with them) I realized that I was out of jeans. I think I had some in the washer or the dryer but did not want to go out there and get them. Hence, I decided to wear a dress. I thought about my legs and how I have not had the time to shave them lately but figured nobody could see my legs because my dress is long. Besides, I sit behind a desk all day inside my own office. So, a few minutes ago while in the kitchen, I looked down at my ankles. They are hairy and dry. I hope nobody sees them today, at work.


A good shave followed by the body butter I made would do the trick!

No comments: