Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Colds

I am home again today. I feel cruddy. My head is still plugged. I HAVE to go back to work tomorrow. I know that Michael (my boss/President) is not liking the fact that I am out sick. But you see, he is going to catch it as he always does. The last time he was sick he spent something like three days in bed. I don't wish being ill on anyone but, when someone gets irked that you are out sick and they catch it and they go through what you went through, it makes them understand. I caught this bug or whatever you may call if from Rick (another owner of the company). In fact, a good portion of the illnesses that the boys and I catch comes from Michael and Rick. For me, I am not just out of work because I am sick, I will be out when one or both of the boys is sick and the three of us don't get sick at the very same time. Usually, one gets it a few days after the first, etc.

Hunter has been riding his bike today. I wish I could get him to dress like this EVERY time he rides his bike. I guess it is a little overboard but one can only wish.

"I am very safety minded today"

No comments: