Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Acceptance!!!

Our offer was accepted!! No counter offer, just accepted!!! We were hoping so because we were stretching it with our offer and just can't pay a penny more. We are going to be struggling as it is with the house payment on top of the daycare costs, and my stupid large credit card bills. My husband is at this moment, meeting with our Real Estate Agent to look the house over again. He is going to look under the house, etc., just to be sure. Yes. The Agent is going to hire someone to do that but he wants to look himself too. We are so excited. A house on a large lot, across the street from the park. It is much more than I expected for what we could afford!! I prayed that the seller saw the recent news reporting about real estate because it is reported that existing home prices fell for the 10th month in a row and there is an 8 month suplus on new homes. I prayed we would get the house and we did!!! Thank you, Lord!!

When we move in to our newly purchased home, I am looking forward to taking the boys to the park across the street and knitting while they play. Furthermore, there is a state park with a beach like 5 minutes away!! I am looking forward to taking them there so they can play there too while I knit!!

I have planned to do some knitting at lunch. Finally!! I have been dying to knit!! I haven't knit since last Friday's jury duty. It is just so hard to do it at home unless the boys are fully entertained because it is such a solitary thing. Knitting does not really allow me to involve them.

I have to take a new picture of my sock progress. I will post it when I do.

No comments: