Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Busy Day

It has been a busy day here at work. My boss is getting ready for his leave for surgery and we are switching payroll companies. Hence, we had a meeting with a payroll company salesperson. I did not get to knit or do any knitting related activities on my lunchbreak because the meeting lasted through our lunchtime. Oh, well. That's okay.

The dh might take the boys over to the airport in the Rio Vista area one day this weekend. Oh yeah, I am going to use the time to dye up some yarn!!!

I dyed this up recently.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your dyeing looks fantastic - what a very, very beautiful colourway! It reminds me of summer, sun and most especially the ocean - yes, perfect indeed! Happy Knitting!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

Thank you.