Tuesday, June 19, 2007

House

I could have sworn I posted yesterday and it is not here. Maybe I thought about posting but did not? I don't remember.

We saw the newer home again. This time we decided to make an offer. The real estate agent came by last night and we signed the bid paperwork. Afterwards, my husband called the loan guy with the figure and our payment is going to be a little more than my husband expected. Money is really going to be tight if we get the house. I know, it is worth it. Plus, we should have faith. If we were meant to have the house, we will get it. My husband and I were thinking that maybe I should go back to a higher paying job. I am really not ready to be salaried and work long hours again. In addition to a higher paying job, or instead of, we were thinking that I should find a job closer to the future home to avoid the $4 a day bridge toll. This makes it stressful for me. The boys love Linda (their childcare lady) and their little friends. I really like her too and think it would be extremely difficult to find someone comparable. I guess I shouldn't stress on this stuff too much yet. I should wait and see what happens.

Here is a picture of the house. The picture is from Realtor.com:




Here is my little Hayden:


'If you're happy and you know it...'

No comments: