Thursday, June 14, 2007

Too Hot

Ugh!! It is just too hot out. I am dreading going outside. Yesterday, the thermometer on my vehicle said 102 degrees. I don't think it was really that hot out but that is what it said. Hayden had a tough time. He does not like the heat. The house we rent only has a swamp cooler and Hayden was only happy when he was held in front of it. Poor little guy. Rob got some fans going to direct the air from the cooler to other parts of the house.

Speaking of houses. We are going to look at our first choice for a home purchase tonight. If we are not happy, we will look at our second. The first choice definately has central heating and air cond. It is 10 years old and a bank repo. The outside looks a little overgrown and the back yard has never been landscaped. I hope the inside is in descent condition because I really, really want this house. It is just around the corner from a park and in a housing tract I really like. I should take pictures so my Mom could see it. I have to try to remember that.

I am ready to start on the gusset of my sock.

Here is a pic of some stitch markers I made the other night.


I posted it on my Etsy Shop today.

No comments: